B20 Square Cast Iron Pad
$130.00 - $133.00 USD
Style "B" Master Feed Finger Pads
Style "B" master feed finger pads are uniquely designed and proven by over fifty years of use in the machine tool industry. The straight-forward design allows for full bearing of the pad ID on the workpiece. There are no screws or tabs to wear, or to remove bearing area from the pads ID. The master feed fingers are spring tempered to the proper gripping tension for maximum longevity. Custom master feed fingers can be easily and quickly manufactured at Hardinge to give extremely light grip, or heavier grip for nonstandard applications. The use of Style "B" master feed fingers will assure you of minimum downtime on your production floor.
Hardinge Style "B" feed fingers and pads are the most practical feed fingers for high production bar machining. Designed and manufactured to be the most reliable on the market today, they offer many advantages over other styles.
- Dependable. There are no screws or pins to hold pads in place. Pads cannot come loose and they offer full bearing on the bar stock.
- Versatile. Pads are stocked in round, hexagon, and square shapes, in a variety of materials and sizes.
- Affordable. The versatility of a master feed finger can be increased by the purchase of inexpensive pads in a variety of sizes and shapes.
- Hardened Steel Pads are for hot-rolled and cold-drawn stock. This style pad is noted for long wear and will give reasonable freedom from scoring minimized by the greater pad hardness. With our Style "B" master feed finger acting as a durable holder, you can select correct pads to meet your exacting requirements.
- Nickel Cast Iron Pads are for use on brass, aluminum, polished or plated bars, and special-finish drawn bars to eliminate scoring of stock. Many tests were made for the selection of this material to remove objectionable scoring of stock and to ensure long wear.
- Bronze Pads are for ground drill rod, ground bars, and also with the materials listed for nickel cast iron pads, except brass, to eliminate scoring of stock.
For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov