FlexC® 65 S16 Master Collet
Ready to ship today
$275.00 USD / Each
|Spindle Size||FlexC® 65mm Chuck|
The precision-engineered Hardinge FlexC Collet Systems mount to A2-5, A2-6, A2-8, and some flat-back spindle noses. Pull-back thru-hole, pull-back dead-length and push to close dead-length styles are available for single and dual spindle CNC lathes. Hardinge guarantees accuracy within .0004" TIR for the collet system models A and D, and .0008" TIR for style DL.
Why Buy a Hardinge FlexC® Quick-Change Collet System?
- 10x the grip range of standard collets +/-.020"
- 100mm Collets +/-.040"
- 2x as accurate (.0004 TIR)
- True parallel gripping
- Up to 19x faster changeover compared to standard collets or 3 Jaw Chucks
- Lifetime guarantee on collet vulcanization
- Fully interchangeable with competitor models (42, 65, and 100mm)
FlexC® Design Upgrades
- Ultimate Flexibility: Capable of accepting Hardinge Quick Change Adapters
- Compact Design: Compact design allows for optimal tool clearances and maximum machining workspace
- Quality Assurance: Manufactured and assembled in the USA with top grade materials and inspection processes.
- Accuracy Improvements: .0002" TIR on the closing angle of the chuck
- 10x the Grip Range: Grip range of +/- .020” allowing for part size variation. 42, 65, 80, +/- .040" on 100mm collets
WARNING: product can expose you to chemicals, such as lead, including one or more listed chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov