The original Kurt Anglock vises are designed for precision clamping. The “Pull-type” action of the 3600A VersatileLock pneumatic vise design reduces jaw stationary deflection by at least 80%. This vise has a one-piece body and stationary jaw design which reduce weight and increases strength while providing .0005 clamping repeatability. It offers ultra-high precision through many important features.
- Ground sides that allow side mounting.
- Upright and back to back mounting.
- Using the body through holes allows side by side mounting.
- .0005 clamping repeatability
- Sine key or fixture key compatible
WARNING: product can expose you to chemicals, such as lead, including one or more listed chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov