Manual Vise Base w/ 2.5 Jaw Kit, 6"
Item weight: 25.75 lbs
The HD CarvLock Vises are High-Density, Heavy-Duty systems which are either manually- or hydraulically-actuated. They feature two clamping stations with machinable jaws. The overall vise is very compact, making possible maximum density workholding across the full range of today's machining centers. The HD Vise is equipped with quick-change Anglock jaws in either aluminum or cast iron, depending on your application requirements.
The HDM6 Manual vise bodies have optional jaw systems which include a set of 7075 T-6 aluminum jaw blocks or a set of ductile iron jaw blocks (1.73" standard thickness, 2.40" optional thickness) or fixture plate. Screw and nut assemblies are reversible with the vise body. One jaw kit will handle two different parts.
- Compact size - overall length of just 13.75" and overall width of only 6".
- Clamping power/accuracy - produces up to 7,800 lbs of clamping force with repeatable clamping to 0.0002".
- Durability - 80,000 PSI ductile iron vise body for rugged strength, rigidity and long-term accuracy while absorbing machining vibration.
- Enclosed vise body keeps out chips and contaminants, which makes clean up fast and easy.
- Fast, easy conversion from manual to hydraulic. Easy to switch between both styles (See part HDHM6-3-SA-KIT).
- Jaws are indexable 180 degrees (see part HD6AL, HD6AL2.5, HD6C).
- Lifetime Iron Clad Warranty from manufacturer.
WARNING: product can expose you to chemicals, such as lead, including one or more listed chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov