Hydraulic Versatile Lock Vise, 6"
The original Kurt Anglock vises are designed for precision clamping. The “Pull-type” action of the 3600H Versatile Lock design reduces jaw stationary deflection by at least 80%. This vise has a one-piece body and stationary jaw design which reduce weight and increases strength while providing .0005 clamping repeatability. The Kurt 3600H hydraulic model comes with single and double acting actuation—only requiring switching out a brass fitting with the supplied hydraulic fitting. Single acting: hydraulic clamping and spring return for unclamping Double acting: hydraulic to clamp and unclamp for faster, more precise setup
- Ground sides that allow side mounting
- Upright and back to back mounting
- Using the body through holes allows side by side mounting .0005 clamping repeatability
- Sine key or fixture key compatible
- Metric versions available – call factory
- Hydraulic unit has 1/4″ stroke
WARNING: product can expose you to chemicals, such as lead, including one or more listed chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov