AF10 Master Feed Finger, 7/16" Capacity, Acme-Gridley
$116.00 USD / Each
|Overall Length||2.781" (70.64mm)|
|Back Bearing Dia.||.664" (16.87mm)|
The "AF" Master Feed Finger and Pads are designed to give you extreme flexibility with a very small investment. Each set of pads has a range of 1/32" adjustment down, reducing the inventory of pads required. Each click on the adjusting collar adds or subtracts between 6 to 8 pounds of pressure on the bar stock. This master outshines all others when feeding thin wall tubing. If the stock you run is very abrasive, these pads can be adjusted to maintain the force required to feed your stock when competitive pads would have to be replaced. This master feed finger may not have the full range of your collet, but within its range, it will prove to be a real boost to your productivity and it will reduce your overall operating cost.
- A: .664"
- B: 2.781"
- C: None
- D: .591" x 32 LH
- Round Max: 3/8"
- Hex Max: 5/16"
- Collet, Solid: 7-16-gridley-round-collet
- Feed Finger, Solid: 7-16-gridley-round-Feed-finger
- Feed Finger, Solid Sweat-In: 7-16-gridley-round-feed-finger-overcapacity
- Feed Finger, Style "B" Master: 62210000000000
- Feed Finger, Style "AF Master Adjustable Tension: 70550000000000
- Bushing, Style "AF": AF10-round-bushing
WARNING: product can expose you to chemicals, such as lead, including one or more listed chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov