CB26 Master Collet, 2-5/8" Capacity, Acme-Gridley
$746.00 USD / Each
Style "CB" Master Collet Pads
"CB" style master collets and pads were used as original equipment on Acme-Gridley machines. The "CB" master collet has a clamping system designed with one locking screw (cup point) per pad. The back shoulder has a back taper which helps lock the pad into place. The "CB" style offers the following benefits:
- Ease of use. Pads can be removed from the collet while the collet is in the machine spindle.
- Storage convenience. Locking screws stay in the master collet; therefore, there are no clamps to lose.
- More bearing surface. Since there are no holes through the pads on large capacity sizes, the pads offer a full bearing surface.
- Collet, Solid: 2-5-8-gridley-round-collet
- Collet, HQC Quick-Change: 45270000000000
- Collet, Style "S" Master: 51130000000000
- Collet, Martin Master: 54370000000000
- Collet, Style "CB" Master: 21090000000000
- Collet, Style "CT" Master: 21230000000000
- Feed Finger, Solid: cone-2-5-8-round-Feed-finger
- Feed Finger, Squirrel Cage & Stock Saver: cone-2-5-8-round-feed-finger-squirrel-cage , cone-2-5-8-round-feed-finger-squirrel-cage-bronze
- Feed Finger, Style "B" Master: 61370000000000
- Feed Finger, Style "A" Master: 64490000000000
WARNING: product can expose you to chemicals, such as lead, including one or more listed chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov