#600 Round Sure-Grip® Expanding Collet
$360.00 - $416.00 USD
|Order Hole Shape||Round|
|#600 A2-8 Expanding Collet Arbor||18670000000600|
The Hardinge Sure-Grip® Expanding Collet System is ideal for internal gripping of larger diameter bores. The Sure-Grip system has a larger gripping range and considerably more gripping force due to its true parallel closing. The #600 Series Expanding Collet will handle a range from 3" to 4" (76.2 to 101.6 mm). Collets are available in 1/64" increments within the above stated ranges. Each collet will hold a workpiece with a bore of -.001" (.0254 mm) under the size of the collet to +.015" (.38 mm) over the size of the collet.
Advantages of the Sure-Grip Expanding Collet System...
- Instant centering of the arbor—no adjustment needed after mounting
- Quick changeover
- Wide gripping range for each collet
- True parallel gripping even when gripping on half the collet body
- High gripping force
- Light gripping on small parts with bores down to 1⁄8" (3.175mm)
- Built-in safety stop to prevent the collet from overexpanding
- Exact part length control
- Consistency in collet capacity for different spindle styles (interchangeable collets)
- Delivery in 3 to 5 days
WARNING: product can expose you to chemicals, such as lead, including one or more listed chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov