A2-6 to B65-Style Dead-Length Collet Adaptation Chuck Assembly
$2,532.00 USD / Each
B65 Collet Chuck The B65 collet chuck is a Dead-Length® system designed to provide very precise length control of the workpiece. This exact part-length feature makes it possible to accurately transfer parts from one spindle to the other within .0005" (.0127 mm). The system uses either B65 Solid or B65 Style S22 Master Collets and pads (sold separately).
The B65 Stationary Collet is used on the Hardinge QUEST TwinTurn 65 CNC Turning Center and other machines that use B65 Stationary Collet Systems.
- Tool: 37570000000009
- Spring Plunger (3): CE 0375711
- Spring Plunger: CE 0375712
- Key Screw: 37570000000008
- Key Pin: 37570000000007
- Retaining Screw: 37570000000006
- Cam: 37570000000005
- Spring: CE 0360047100M
- Lock Pin for Cam: 37570000000004
- Cap: 37570000000002
- M12 x 1.75 x 30 SHCS (3): MS 0104220
- B65 Mount: 3757000000001
- Collet Spring: CE 0375710
- Collet Sleeve: 37570000000003
- 1/8" Dia. x 5/16" Dowel: 0004628
WARNING: product can expose you to chemicals, such as lead, including one or more listed chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov