A2-6 to S20 Adaptation Chuck
$3,992.00 USD / Each
|Spindle Adapter Body||78370000000201|
|Metric Bolts||MS 0104220|
|Spindle Type||American Standard|
|Chuck Type||Plain Nose|
Hardinge offers a broad line of Collet Adaptation Chucks for your lathes. Chucks are available to convert your existing spindle into a collet spindle, thereby giving you all of the advantages of using Hardinge collets. Priced competitively, the chucks are available for quick delivery.
Why would I want to use collets on my jaw-chuck lathe?
To Increase Productivity over 3-Jaw Chucks
- Faster job changeover using collets—5C, 16C, 3J, 22J, 35J, S15, S20, S26, S30, #11 B&S, #21 B&S, #22 B&S, B42, B60, B65, DIN 90 and many more
- Higher spindle speeds for reduced cycle times
To Increase Capability over 3-Jaw Chucks
- More work envelope to machine longer workpieces
- Achieve higher precision
- Interchangeable Style "S" master pads accommodate a wide range of workpiece sizes and configurations To
Increase Control over 3-Jaw Chucks
- Exact part length control
- Improved concentricity for optimum part roundness
Additionally, centrifugal force is not an issue with Collet Adaptation Chucks. Your machine can operate at the maximum rpm your tooling will allow. Higher rpm means more pieces per hour and higher profits. Review our brochure and select the HCAC Collet Adaptation Chuck that best meets your requirements.
Link-ups can be designed to fit your specific machine. The same link-up can then be used for the entire line of workholding elements including internal Sure-Grip® Collet applications.
Custom-manufacturing available…call 800-843-8801.
WARNING: product can expose you to chemicals, such as lead, including one or more listed chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov